Tangy Seafood Sauce Recipe
- 2 kg Cooked Jumbo Tiger Prawns
- 20 g Worcestershire Sauce
- 120 g Tomato sauce
- 300 g whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 tsp of Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Combine Worcestershire Sauce, tomato sauce, whole egg mayonnaise and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Cover and place in the fridge for at least an hour (can be made a day ahead).
- Season with Tabasco sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with cooked tiger prawns, or seafood of your choice.
Print this recipe