Spicy Chilli Seafood Pasta Recipe
- 500 g marinara mix (prawns, squid rings)
- 400 g Spaghetti
- 5 peeled and finely sliced garlic cloves
- juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Begin by cooking the spaghetti in a large saucepan filled with salted water. Bring to boil and cook until tender/as per instructions on the packet. Drain well and set aside.
- To cook the marinara mix, heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add chilli and garlic and stir for 1 minute.
- Add marinara mix; stir for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the pan and stir through well.
- Season with parsley, the juice of the lemon and salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Print this recipe