Summer Avocado, Mango and Prawn Salad Recipe
- 1 KG cooked large Australian Tiger prawns
- 2 ripe avocados, cut into cubes
- 2 ripe mangos, cut into cubes
- 120 g bag fresh baby rocket salad mix
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 2 limes
- ⅓ cup coriander, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, sliced, seeds removed
- 3 tbs honey
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Peel prawns, or select the ‘Peeled Head off’ option on our website and we will do it for you.
- Devein prawns, and place in a large bowl with chopped mangos and avocados, and rocket salad mix.
- Grate the zest of one lime, then juice both limes.
- Taking a second, smaller bowl, place lime zest and juice and combine with the oil, honey, salt, pepper and chilli. Whisk well.
- Add coriander and onion to the zesty dressing, and stir through gently.
- Pour mixture over prawns, avocados, mangos and salad. Toss to combine.
- Divide between plates and serve immediately. This prawn salad recipe can also be enjoyed with a side of glass noodles, or a slice of crusty whole grain bread.
Print this recipe