Grilled Barramundi for the Perfect Mother's Day Dinner
- 200 g skinless barramundi fillets
- 2 peeled and diced mangoes
- 1 diced red onion
- 1 small diced Lebanese cucumber
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped coriander
- salt and freshly cracked pepper to season
- To make the salsa, combine chopped mangoes, red onion, cucumber and mint in a bowl. Mix together gently. Add the lime juice and season to taste. Set aside in the fridge.
- Lightly coat the barramundi fillets with olive oil. Season each fillet with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat. To avoid sticking, use a pastry brush to coat the grill with olive oil. Place the fillets on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, being careful not to overcook (the edges of the fish will be bright white once ready).
- Serve your grilled barramundi by placing a single fillet on each plate, with the mango salsa on top or on the side. Garnish with a sprinkle of coriander and serve with your mum’s favourite white wine.
Print this recipe