- 300 g linguine pasta
- 200 g sugar snap pea (trimmed)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves (finely choped)
- 1 large seeded red chilli finely (chopped)
- 20 peeled king prawns raw
- 10 halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- Cook the pasta in accordance with the instructions on the packet - or until al dente. Add the sugar snap peas roughly 1 minute before pasta is fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in large frying pan and add garlic and chilli. Cook at a gentle heat for about 30 seconds. Add in the prawns and cook at a high heat whilst stirring regularly until they turn pink.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till they’re soft. Drain the pasta and sugar snaps and combine with prawn mixture.
- Tear the basil leaves and add them to the pasta. Mix them in with salt and pepper to taste.
Print this recipe