Quick and Easy Creamy Seafood Marinara Recipe
- 500 g marinara mix (prawns, squid rings)
- 500 g fettuccine
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Cook fettuccine pasta in a large saucepan full of salty water, until tender (or as per packet instructions). Drain and set aside once cooked.
- In a large frying pan, heat butter. Add garlic and stir for 1 minute.
- Pour in wine and cream in frying pan. Stir and bring to a simmer.
- Add cornflour and water to the pan, and stir until cream mixture is thick and boiling.
- Add lemon juice, marinara mix and salt and pepper to cream mixture. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add fettuccine to pan and combine well with sauce.
- Season with parsley and enjoy immediately.
Print this recipe