- 2 1/2 cups of vegetable stock
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup of ground onion
- 1 1/3 cups Carnaroli rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup peeled, crushed, and seeded tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 8 small vongole clams
- 8 blue mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 100 grams of squid rings
- 4 scallops Roe
- 1/2 cup freshly grated cheese
- Heat vegetable stock in small saucepan.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil, butter, onion and garlic in large saucepan and stir for five minutes.
- Add the rice and cook for 1 minute.
- Add white wine and cook until absorbed, then add the stock so that it covers the rice completely. Stir for 10 minutes until the rice has absorbed the stock.
- Add mussels, squid rings, tomatoes and clams and stir until the seafood is cooked throughout and the rice is al dente. Continue to add stock and stir until absorbed for another 10 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, parsley and grated cheese and serve.
Print this recipe