Succulent Spaghetti Seafood Marinara
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion (finely choppped)
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 x 410 g cans (crushed tomatoes)
- 400 g Spaghetti
- 500 g marinara mix (prawns, squid rings)
- 300 g black mussels (washed, de-bearded)
- 2 tablespoons chopped (flat-leafy parsley)
- Salt to season
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, add onion and cook for 3-4 minutes or until softened.
- Add garlic and wine, and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes and paste, simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally until slightly thickened. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta in boiling, salted water. Drain and toss in a little olive oil.
- Add marinara mix (squid rings, prawns) and mussels to tomato sauce, cover with lid and cook 3-4 minutes over medium-high heat, until the sauce has covered the pasta.
- Toss the sauce through the pasta, garnish with parsley and serve.
Print this recipe