Lemon and Herb Seafood Salad
- 1 bunch green asparagus, trimmed
- 1 bunch baby leeks, trimmed
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 16 medium peeled prawns
- 12 scallops Roe
- 2 whole cuttlefish, cleaned, cut into 3, tubes scored, tentacles reserved
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Herb dressing
- 1 cup finely chopped parsley
- ½ cup each finely chopped mint and basil
- 75 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- 1 lemon, finely grated rind only
- Combine ingredients into a bowl, stir and set aside.
- Place leeks and asparagus on baking tray, drizzle with half of the oil and grill, turning every 3 minutes until cooked through.
- Add oil and seafood to large frying pan, stir until golden and cooked through. Add asparagus, leek and drizzle lemon juice and dressing over to serve.
Print this recipe