Salmon Pasta Recipe With Creamy Lemon Sauce
- 4 * 200 g Atlantic Tasmanian Salmon fillets
- 400 g farfalle pasta
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 40 g butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 300 g light cream
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Begin by cooking farfalle in a large pot of boiling, salted water until al dente, as per packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a deep, large frying pan over medium-high heat. Place salmon fillets and cook for about 10 minutes each, 5 minutes on each side. Remove from heat, let stand for 2 minutes, then flake/cube roughly.
- Using the same frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add wine and simmer for 2 minutes. Add cream and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and most of the dill, cooking until heated through. Stir in flaked salmon and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle parmesan (optional) and dill to garnish, and serve and enjoy this delicious salmon pasta recipe immediately,
Print this recipe